Tuesdays- Student Council at lunch in Room 5.
Wednesdays- Interact Club at lunch in Room 16.
Thursdays- National Honor Society at lunch in Room 12 and Pride Club in Room 18.
Fridays- Visual & Performing Arts meeting at lunch in Room 3.
Brown Bag Lunch
The Casa Grande Union High School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Declaración de Non Discriminación
El Casa Grande Union High School District no discrimina a raza, color, nacionalidad, género, edad, o habilidad diferenciada.
Pre-registration will be held on different days for each class:
- Juniors: April 24 at 12:10 in the Cafeteria
- Sophomores: April 30 at 12:10 in the Cafeteria
- Freshman:May 1 at 12:10 in the Cafeteria
Check the Course Description
for more information.
Need to know what classes you still need? Check this Credit Check Sheet
Awards Assembly and Water Day!
The Awards Assembly is going to be held the morning of May 10th, at the Boys and Girls Club. The rest of the day will be Water Day.
CVHS March and April Students of the Month
Alam Chompa, Zachary Watts, Crystal Solano, Kyle Brackenbury, Tucker Carpenter
Rotary March/April Student of the Month
Casa Verde clean up!
NHS Future CV campus clean up held on April 27 and May 4th. From 9 to 1, meet at Union's front gates. Contact Mr. Cota or an NHS member for further information.
Treasure High School Memories
Buy your yearbook online today and cherish those special memories forever!
Casa Verde School Cents
Shop till you drop, and then bring us those receipts!
- The School Cents program is sponsored by the Promenade Mall here in Casa Grande and it gives our school the opportunity to share up to $10,000.00. Please drop off your receipts from the mall to the front office of Casa Verde
- Staff and family can visit www.shoppingpartnership.com and select Promenade at Casa Grande to register for School Cents. After you sign up to receive e-mails and offers we will receive 1000 bonus points.